วันพุธที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2556

My favorite advert


My favorite advert is advert of chevrolet sonic car. It began with a boy open refrigerator and it didn’t had milk then he go to his car and drove to shop but he drove like he play skateboard. He slides his car on wayside, on container, over small building and jump like skateboard too. then he park at sideway and go to bought milk then he came back to car and put safety belt on milk and drive to home like skateboard again.
            I like this advert because I like play some extreme sport and interest in car then this advert have one kind of extreme sport and it is advert of car so that is reason that I like this advert But this advert I have seen about 2-3 time. In my opinion this advert has very nice editing, enjoy sound and nice camera position. I think this is one of best advert of car advert that I have seen but I don’t know why this advert has shown in television too less. So when I want to see it I have to go to search in internet.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น