วันจันทร์ที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My life story

My name is Narawich Songthumjitti.  My nickname is Pun. I'm 12 years old.  This year I study on M.1/2 at Roong Aroon School.  My favorite food is Japan food, pizza, and spaghetti. My favorite sport is tennis, go-kart, bicycle, wakeboard, iceskate, and rollorskate. My favorite movie is Transformer, and Kung fu panda My hobby is Folding paper (origami), take a photo, and go to travel. My favorite color is red, and black. I like to play radio control car. I like to see the movie at home but I don’t like see at theater.

 

5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Me too. I like to see movie at home. I go to theatres sometimes but hardly for now (life's been very busy). I just know you drive go-kart. Do you meet P' Pao M 3? He's go-kart pro. Or you're his cousin? Cause you two look very alike.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Why do not you write that you make the strange and dangerous.
    Why you say you like to play tennis.
    I want to play Wakeboard with you, but mother don't like togo to play in Sunday.

    ตอบลบ
  3. When you were born? You didn't write about that.

    ตอบลบ
  4. This year I study in M.1/2. My favorite sport is swimming, basketball and running.

    ตอบลบ